Duties at a Glance:
Resources and Training:
The Fundraising Chair is responsible for selecting fundraising projects that provide funds for the PTAs planned activities. These activities should be focused on promoting the PTA purposes.Type your paragraph here.
Have a question? Contact us!
• Research and present fundraising ideas to the board and membership for approval
• Work with board to determine the two tax free days for the year
• Coordinate fundraisers throughout the school year as needed to assist funding PTA programs and activities
• Make sure all fundraisers comply with local, state and federal laws, along with school district rules
• Report to board and members the outcome of all fundraisers